Thursday, August 6, 2009

My first blog post. Welcome and thank you for stopping by.

I hope to express in this first post both my gratitude towards everyone supporting Horman's Best Pickles (hbp's), and what this blog is all about. Thank you fans of hbp's for helping the tradition of the humble pickle peddler continue, for all your feedback, and for the friendly visits to the stand and to this blog. I send thanks, also, to the great crew at horman's best- Jonny, Derrick, Doug, and company, without you guys horman's wouldn't deserve the name best. Keep up the outstanding work! Now for a brief introduction to this blog. The hbp's blog is a loose collection of pickle inspired philosophy, recipes, and art. Post your pickle stories, comments, suggestions, and philosophy. I know you have them, you've shared them with me at the market, now post them on the web. Whether you laugh at me or with me, I look forward to hearing from you guys. . . . coming soon: look for psychedelic pickle posts.......

No comments:

Post a Comment