Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pickle gossip.


-- Post From My iPhone





"What's that smell? sniff sniff Garlic? Yes, but wait...there's a hint of something else permeating the morning air. I smell romance-might there be some fermenting at the market scene?"
Jon Till, a Horman's Best soldier (above) appears as if working and drawn into to the pickle stand, but I have a funny feeling his attention is elsewhere. If I had to guess where his mind was wondering, or should I say to whom it was wondering? I'd say to a one Sara Terry(below) from Terry Farms.





Various sourcses report having spotted Till and Terry picking daisies and sharing milkshakes in eastern Long Island.





There goes Jon now, to where? I think we know the answer. My poor pickle stand left alone, oh well, can't completly fault Jon, for all nobel men have hearts. And not to mention a heart with good taste.
Look out for more updates on what gossip is pickling at the market.
Later today check out hbp's pickle of the week and pickle party favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment